Where will my session take place?
- Family or children photo sessions take place outside at a location of your choosing. I use natural outside areas, greenbelts, parks, downtown areas, buildings, or other scenic loacations. I am in the Austin area and will travel anywhere within the Austin area including but not limited to Lakeway, Bee Caves, Westlake, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Pflugerville or Liberty Hill.
What time of day will my session be scheduled?
- Family sessions are scheduled when the lighting is best for the area. (preferrably 1-2 hours before sunset)
How do I schedule a Session?
- Use the contact form on this website or feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.
Do you charge extra for digital files?
- Nope! My prices are all inclusive. A full family session includes the session and rights to all of your edited high-resolution digital files. (typically 30-40)
How do I see my images after the family session?
- I will email you a link to your private gallery of images 2-3 weeks after your session. You can download your images or share with family and friends directly from this link.
Do you offer shorter, less expensive family sessions?
- Yes, I do offer mini family sessions a couple of times a year. Click here to find out more about family mini sessions.